Seesaws Wylde Green is registered with Ofsted and opened in 1994, the first of the Seesaws family.
It is located in a beautiful, detached Edwardian house in the residential area of Sutton Coldfield.
The nursery has specially designed age-appropriate rooms for all children:
- A large baby suite for six weeks to one year.
- Two spacious rooms for youngsters aged one to two.
- A bright and airy space for two to three-year-olds.
The large pre-school area for three-five-year-olds prepares them for their move to infants. It has :-
- A creative room, where they can draw, paint and enjoy getting messy.
- A schoolroom, where our qualified staff teach mathematics, literacy and science skills from the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum through imaginative play.
- A quiet room, in which they can enjoy reading, playing on the computer and learning French.
The nursery has two fabulous gardens, with toys and equipment for all ages. One is specifically for children under the age of two, while the second is used by the older youngsters in the nursery. Both gardens are securely fenced and accessible only from the nursery.
For convenience, parents can park near the nursery and continue their commute from Chester Road railway station, which is just 100 yards away.
Opening hours: 7.30am-6.30pm
- Before School and After-School clubs for siblings. serving Boldmere Infant and Junior School.
- Babysitting on site until 11.30pm, on request.
- Party venue for Seesaws children and siblings.
- Kool Kids Holiday Club scheme for children aged up to 12.
- French – Monday
- Music man – Tuesday
- Football – Tuesday