Seesaws Penn is registered with Ofsted and opened in 1998, the third of the Seesaws family.
It is located in a beautiful, detached Victorian house in the residential area of Penn.
The nursery has specially designed age-appropriate rooms for all children:
- A large baby suite for six weeks to one year.
- Two spacious rooms for youngsters aged one to two.
- A large bright and airy spaces for two to three-year-olds.
The large pre-school area for three-five-year-olds prepares them for their move to infants. It has :-
- A creative room, where they can draw, paint and enjoy getting messy.
- A schoolroom, where our qualified staff teach mathematics, literacy and science skills from the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum through imaginative play.
- A quiet room, in which they can enjoy reading, playing on the computer and learning French.
The nursery has two fabulous gardens, with toys and equipment for all ages. One is specifically for children under the age of two, while the second is used by the older youngsters in the nursery. Both gardens are securely fenced and accessible only from the nursery.
For convenience, the nursery offers a large car park at the rear of the nursery for parents dropping off and collecting their children. Local Bus links include the number 2 and 712 on Coalway Road and the number 64, 255, 256, 712 and 751 on Penn Road which takes you right in to the heart of Wolverhampton City Centre.
Opening hours: 7.00am-6.00pm
- Before School and After-School clubs for siblings. serving Featherstone Junior and Infant School
- Party venue for Seesaws children and siblings.
- Kool Kids Holiday Club scheme for children aged up to 12.