Seesaws Walmley is registered with Ofsted and opened in 2000, the fourth of the Seesaws family.
It is located in a beautiful, newly renovated detached house in the residential area of Walmley.
The nursery has specially designed age-appropriate rooms for all children:
- A large baby suite for six weeks to one year.
- Three spacious rooms for youngsters aged one to two.
- Two bright and airy spaces for two to three-year-olds.
The large pre-school area for three-five-year-olds prepares them for their move to infants. It has :-
- A creative room, where they can draw, paint and enjoy getting messy.
- A schoolroom, where our qualified staff teach mathematics, literacy and science skills from the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum through imaginative play.
- A quiet room, in which they can enjoy reading, playing on the computer and learning French.
The nursery has one fabulous very large garden, with toys and equipment for all ages. The garden is securely fenced and accessible only from the nursery.
For convenience, the nursery offers a large car park for parents dropping off and collecting their children. Local Bus links include the number 71, 75, 108, 167 and 904 on Walmley Ash Road and the number 108 and 914 at the Penns lane, Walmley Ash Road junction.
Opening hours: 7.30am-6.15pm
- Before School and After-School clubs for siblings. serving Walmley Infant School and other schools in the area.
- Babysitting on site until 11.30pm, on request.
- Party venue for Seesaws children and siblings.
- Kool Kids Holiday Club scheme for children aged up to 12.
- French – Monday
- Music Man – Monday
- Cookery with Pudding and Pie – Tuesday
- Rhythm Time – Wednesday
- Ballet – Wednesday
- Football – Thursday