Seesaws Erdington is registered with Ofsted and opened in 1997, the second of the Seesaws family.
It is located in a beautiful, detached Edwardian house in the residential area of Erdington.
The nursery has specially designed age-appropriate rooms for all children:
- A large baby suite for six weeks to one year.
- A spacious rooms for youngsters aged one to two.
- A bright and airy space for two to three-year-olds.
The large pre-school area for three-five-year-olds prepares them for their move to infants. It has :-
- A creative room, where they can draw, paint and enjoy getting messy.
- A schoolroom, where our qualified staff teach mathematics, literacy and science skills from the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum through imaginative play.
- A quiet room, in which they can enjoy reading, playing on the computer and learning French.
The nursery has one fabulous very large garden, with toys and equipment for all ages. The garden is securely fenced and accessible only from the nursery.
For convenience, the nursery offers great commuter links into Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield from six ways island bus stops.
Opening hours: 7.00am-6.00pm
- Before School and After-School clubs for siblings. serving Featherstone Junior and Infant School
- Babysitting on site until 11.30pm, on request.
- Party venue for Seesaws children and siblings.
- Kool Kids Holiday Club scheme for children aged up to 12.
- French for 3-5 year olds
- Rhythm Time for 0-2 year olds
- Music man
- Creative Flare music and dance for 3-5 year olds
What we do
- Startwell Level 2 working towards Level 3
- Parent Workshops
- Tapestry online learning journey, for more information speak to a member of the management team